Thursday 13 November 2014

Last Day

So before the "honeymoon" begins, today I finally left the Freeman Hospital. Typing my out of office message stating "I no longer work in the trust" was probably the first time I started to acknowledge it was all happening. I have been so busy tying up all the loose ends that it has helped keep me from becoming an emotional wreck. I am so pleased that this first post will have the first photo that has be the absolutely amazing cake that Catt bought in for me today. She said it took 3 hours and advice from several people to ensure it was accurate!


There is a few people I have been exceptionally lucky to work alongside for the past few years, and certainly kept me going when I was loosing my way. Kathryn kindly got me some flowers yesterday to take in for those people.


So tomorrow we are travelling to London for the weekend. After I've had some time to rest and get this blog organised I will hopefully be updating on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment